Reply To: Introduce Yourselves!

Home Forums Month 1: Mintorship Kickoff Introduce Yourselves! Reply To: Introduce Yourselves!

Rafael Rodriguez
Participant

My name is Raf Rodriguez. I am a current sophomore at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Psychology & Marketing with a minor in Children’s Studies. I am looking to pursue a career in Business Consulting right after undergrad!
I enjoy watching mystery, horror movies! Especially when they are psychological thrillers. I also love to hang out with my dogs, go explore different restaurants with friends, and eat lots of food!
Favorite Quote: “I love when people underestimate me and then become pleasantly surprised”-Kim Kardashian. I recently was directed to this quote, but I actually resonate with it sooo much! Constantly being viewed as the underdog but still coming out on top is such an amazing feeling unlike any other.
I want to be an entrepreneur because I want to understand the other side of consulting and explore the mentality of business-owners, further delving into the daily operations such as; the worries of starting a business, the risks that are taken, etc.
Feel free to reach out !!!